Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am buoyant

  I think I'm happy everyday,, because I'm optimistic, I will not be sad even if I have many problems, because I think if I keep happy and smile on face,  the problems will be solved easily. Also, life is prosaic, if we don't smile at all, life will be boring even be sad, but not colorful and nice.
 
    
   Smile is important to everyone. Look at this cute, you must feel he's really cute and like him very much. Smile has really strong power, it can overcome challenge and problems, also, much bad sick is afraid of smile and happy mood, keep smile on your face, you will be lucky. 
  No one like cry and sad face anymore, it's not cute and pretty at all, also, if you keep cry and sad on your face, you will have more and more problems, because no one like your face.    


  Smile everyday, so that you can be happy everyday and lucky, why don't you do that now?

3 comments:

  1. u have to smile same as what u posted. hiiiiiiiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true. Smiling is very important. I know that you like to smile. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete