Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am a fine-food eater

  Everyone need to eat everyday and almost each person would like to eat delicious food, of course I am. I would like to be a gourmet and try delicious food as much as possible, it's nice that you can eat good food. So let me give you some suggestions about Chinese food.   
  There are many different kinds of Chinese food, like, spicy, sweet, sour and salt. Different province have different special food. 
  My favorite food is Sichun cuisine, it's really spicy, but it makes people want to eat more and if you try them one time, you must want to eat second time, it's amazing to try it. Second one I think is Shandong cuisine, it's really delicious. But it's different from Sichuan cuisine, it's just savoury, let people just feel delicious but not so amazing, it's kind of nice food.
  Also, there are also many other nice food around China, I think you cn try them, it's really nice.

      

2 comments: