Friday, January 14, 2011

I am a dog lover

   This is my friends ball, he's sleepy now. He's name like this because I think his eyes are really big, just like balls. I like my friend very much. Ball is really shy,when someone he doesn't know comes to my home, he usually runs to his small room and doesn't let others see him, he's really cute when he does this. But he also very brave, when he sees someone looks like a bad people, he will stop them and doesn't let them go, so he can make our home very safe. My life can't without him, he is a good helper. He can know what I want and do what he can do, life become easy because of him.

  I'm a dog lover,I like dogs. They are really cute and loyal, they can be our friends and they will help you a lot but never say something bad. They won't run away from their home even their owner do something bad to them. But there are still many people throw their dog out in my country, many poor dog don't have food to eat they feel cold in winter, their owners don't care them at all and finally, it cause many dogs died. I hate that kind of people, so if I see stray dog or cat(though I don't like cat), I will give them food and water, to let them not feel so bad and help them to find a new owner or find their home. I hope I can help them and give them a nice life. Because they also need a happy life, just like human.
Everyone can help them and give them a nice life, why don't you help your friends right now? 

      

3 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I love dogs as well but I don't have one right now. I think I a going to get one in the next few years so I'm excited. What's your favourite type of dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two dogs~they r also very cute

    ReplyDelete