Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am a fun


   
 
  In my free time, I would like to surf on the internet, I usually watch cartoon and soap opera on the internet. I think I'm a fun about them. I always watch new soap opera and know much about it, I like them, they are interesting and just like our real life. I also like cartoon, the characters in cartoon are cute and funny, when I watch it, I always laugh because of it, it makes me have a good mood. Also, I'm a fun about music, I like listening to music, it can make me comfortable and relax. When I'm listening, I will forget all my problems and stressed, it's really useful for me, I like pop music best, because I like popular things very much. I am just a fun like that, how about you? 

2 comments:

  1. Great post abby. Make sure to use spellcheck!

    I have fun when I'm active. I love dancing and playing Frisbee.

    Your picture in this post is not working. Try replacing it with a video of a song that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add a post about a music video~

    ReplyDelete