Monday, January 17, 2011

I am a daughter

  I'm a member of my family. 
  In our life, I would like to help my parent to do what I can. Like, clean up table after the meals, wash clothes, clean the bad bedroom and so on. I feel happy If I can help them.
  My parent have much work to do everyday. So they will be really tired after the work, I will help them more, so that they can do better next day.   

  But I'm lazy. So sometimes, I don't study hard, so my mark will not be very good. At that time, I will feel really sad and I don't want to let my parent down. So I try to work hard all the time and pay more time on studying. I hope my study can be better in the future.
  Everyone is leading a humdrum life. I just feel happy and nice in my family, my common life is colorful and I love my family. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment