Sunday, February 27, 2011

About piano

  I like music when I was young, one day, I went to my sister's school to look at her, I heard a really nice sound when I went to her chassroom, I find that is a girl was playing the piano, I fell in love with piano, I like the sound of it, that's so nice.
  So I told my my mom that I wanted to learn piano, I really like it. My mom felt surprised and happy, because I had found my hobby. She just told me I could't give up. The next day, she helped me to sign up for the piano school, and bought a piano for me.
  I felt really excited, and began to learn it the next day. At first, I thought it was really interesting, the nice sound through my ear, it was so nice.
  But when I went to grade 10 in my country, I bacame really busy, I didn' t have so much time to practice the piano, I began to be lazy, and didn't want to spend so much time to practice it, but my mom didn't let me give up practicing, she said to me: "this is your hobby, isn't it? don't give up your hobby just because you don't have time to do it, you still like it, right?" I listened to her carefully, and I understood well, I still  liked it, that was true. I couldn't give up it.
  So I began to practice the piano hard, I wanted to play it well, because I like it, and I like music.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment